WinCC advanced, multiplexing button presses?

Smeagol

So i am trying to learn new techniques in programming when work is slow so i can improve myself in this world. I just found out about multiplexing tags and how it works. I set up a little test program to play around with it and i quickly figured it out.

Now this is super cool to use and prior to this i used to make things invisible and visible according to what option was active at the time. I also noticed that this is usefull for data fields and not really for buttons.

What if i want to apply this to buttons? Is this possible? I couldnt figure it out and it would be super cool if its possible with them as well.

Similar Topics

Hi, We have upgraded our laptop which includes Windows 11. It appears that WinCC flexible 2008 advanced does not support Windows 11. What...
Replies
Views
Dear all, in wincc advanced RT (same as in wincc flexible), when connection to PLC is loss, output field (real) goes to ####. I suppose that tag...
Replies
Views
I created a project with Tia portal wincc runtime advanced PC station and also activated its smartserver for some smartclients to connect to it...
Replies
Views
We are rewriting software for a Simatic PLC/HMI originally made with TIA Portal V16. We will make use of a library that was developed for V17...
Replies
Views
is it possible to change the computer name of a PC with WinCc advanced v13?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom