PLC capabilities (panasonic FP0-c14rs)

gera

Hi All,
Firstable want to say thank to everybody who contribute to this site, it is very helpful for us beginners..

Happens that i want to learn about plc and at the same time make something for my work. I already have all the ingredients to play with it (got a panasonic plc, fpwinpro software, cables, power supply, and set of valves with two sensors)

So far i had been able to active an EV(output) when i trigger my sensors. However my ultimate goal is to be able to compare the actual time when my two sensors change states and send the information into a kinda of txt file for a user to analyze.

Is this possible in the plc world? Ist it possible with the type of plc that i have?

Basically 2 valves have sensors attached to them and i want to know when the valves open by recording the change of states of their sensors..If there is a big difference in time i my two sensors the i will know that one valve is openning slow therefore could be bad or rebuild incorrectly.

thanks for your comments

Gera

Last edited:
it is posible with any PLC depends what speed you need.
you take a snapshot or start a timer on the first sensor and take a second snapshot
simple maths after that