Factory Talk View Studio, DH+ Tags

mykeeplace

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am setting up to use DH+, to a PLC5, but having trouble where the tag set ups.
I can see the processor in the comm set up. But having problem writhing a tag that works. Like I setup a comm [PLC5] and want to display value in N7:10 integer file on a counter display. have {[PLC5]N7:10}, but when I go to running man, no luck in seeing the display number.

I looked at an application that I did many years ago and the format was like this:

{::[PLC5]N7:10}

I think you need the "::" in there.

Your a life saver, thank you

Look though the classroom books. Manuals, and shop programs, here. Was getting ready to build a 1000e panel-view and then convert it to panel-view plus.

Thank you very much.

:geek:

Mike