AGV project tips

dwoodlock

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am getting ready to start an AGV project, and as part of this project I want to be able to basically configure recipes for different part #'s as they are entered into the system.

Just curious if people would typically store the information that is collected with each basket of parts in a SCADA PLC, or in a sql database on a CPU somewhere in the facility.

From an end result point of view, I may be asked to somehow coordinate adding this information to our SAP system down the line, so I am thinking that sql based might be the way to go.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I got assignment from my boss to develop AGV system using PLC programming. After surf by internet, I got info that i need to have ...
Replies
Views
For interfacing between an AGV system and the stationary system an optical datatransmission sensor for handshake during load transfer is used...
Replies
Views
Looking for some help in setting up a ControlLogix program to talk to an Egemin AGV using TCP? I am looking for some sample code to get me...
Replies
Views
im looking for a cheap way to log information using a PLC's on mobile agv's. I would like to know the arrival time(to the second) the agv's move...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to import a .prj file and I keep getting the error message: Project import error. i Any ideas how to get around this? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom