Windows 10 Save-As functionality

Jt92gmc

There are a few posts from awhile back about Windows 10 quirks with Rockwell Software that never seemed resolved. Has anyone had any luck on V24 and Windows 10 making the Save-As and Import/Export functionality work?

I have RSLogix and Studio set to compatibility mode and administrator. V20 actually allows the Save-As and Import/Export but it doesnt appear to work on my studio verisons, which I can accept as they are not officially supported anyway.

Those are pretty much the only quirks I have ran into thus far. Does anyone else have any other issues with it maybe I have yet to run into?

There are a few posts from awhile back about Windows 10 quirks with Rockwell Software that never seemed resolved. Has anyone had any luck on V24 and Windows 10 making the Save-As and Import/Export functionality work?
I have Studio 5000 v24 running on Windows 10 Pro and there's no issue with Save-As or Import/Export.

I have Studio 5000 v24 running on Windows 10 Pro and there's no issue with Save-As or Import/Export.
An additional information:

Studio 5000: V24.00.00 (CPR 9 SR 7.1) - Built on: 10/29/14 16:55:37
Windows 10: Version 1607 (OS Build 14393.1358)

I just installed Studio 5k v28 (CPR 9 SR 8 - Built on: 11/17/15 18:31:21) and the bugs mentioned by the OP are present.

Maybe a little off topic !!

I have been out of the Rockwell game for a few years, but last week i sold a new system and decided to do this in a compact logix.

Purchased a new Studio 5000 controllogix and wanted to install this on my windows 10, a few clicks with the mouse and a coffee brake and i was up and running :geek:

Found the processor (no fumbling around in linx) upgraded the firmware in the processor and I was up and running :) I was in shock, had to get away for my laptop and drink a beer, trying to process what just happened 🍺

Was this really possible, no tweaking, no adjustment in windows and i dumped this installation right down in the same laptop with all my Siemens stuff and everything seems to works fine :)

V24 and V28 seem to have this Save-As bug for me. I don't have V26 installed but likely it has the same issue. V19, V20, V29 and V30 all work just fine. I guess I will have to live without the Save-As for those two versions.