[LogixPro Question] Utilizing No-motion Rung

PLC_Student_1

Hello, I'm trying to solve this problem for the batch mixer simulation.

As shown in the picture, I have a "no motion rung" set up as a OR logic to initially start the mixer motor when the condition is set (which is when either Lo-Sensor or Hi-Sensor is on). And I'm trying to make this mixer permanently stop until other instructions are given by setting up an XIC with the mixer motor.

So basically, I'm trying to tell it so that "hey so when the condition for the mixer is set, run the mixer repeatedly as long as the motor is running. But as soon as the mixer stops running even for a one second, stay stopped!"

Also in other words, I want the mixer to stop even when i'm not holding down the stop button. I thought I had everything right, but can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Thank you for reading

Batchsimulation.jpg

Last edited: