Alarm/Horn Combination Unit - IP67

rajy2r

I am looking for an Alarm/Horn Combination unit that will work in a steam environment (i suppose IP67 rated). Has anyone used something like this before.

Typically the issue with a combo unit is the holes for the horn let steam in and then it starts to rust.

I found the unit below, that should work i suppose, but hoping for something prettier.

http://www.e2s.com/system/1/product/pdf/13258/mca112-l1-alarm-sounder-led-beacon-datasheet.pdf

Would appreciate the help.

Thanks for the Info Guys. Most of the stuff is IP65/66 which doesn't seem to work in a steam environment. I have tried the Federal Signal SL600 and they don't last.

So far i have only found the Banner KL50, which is 50MM and is IP67 with the sealed light and horn, but i am hoping i can find something a little bigger for visibility purpose as this is for an outside application and not for a conveyor application.