Siemens S7 1500 and FM350

aand74

For a revamp we will have a configuration with S7 1500 and FM350 in ET200M on profinet. Will the FM350 work? Because I see in Siemens Tia configurator that it will not work, although I already heard apposing comments.
Has somebody experience with this?

Hello!
A FM 350-1 can be used as a IO device with S7-1500 as IO controller. But FM 350-2 couldn't. TIA Portal V14 SP1 gives an error during compiling hardware configuration.

Best regards, Oleksandr.

I have FM350-1 (one channel) and TIA V14 SP1 gives warning (yellow triangle), not an error. So I am not sure.

Similar Topics

Been fighting all morning with a stubborn HMI. It just won´t connect with the plc. attaching from settings. Have i missed anything? Both plc and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I need your help. At one of my company instalations we have GE90-70, and we're going to replace it with some newer PLC. I prefer...
Replies
Views
Looking for options to write data to Siemens PLC. Looking for something closest to way we were doing it with AB PLC and excel sheet. Old way...
Replies
Views
We've got very fast machine whose position controlled by interrupt OB35 set at 2ms. For position reading we use Temposonic connected to TM...
Replies
Views
So, we have one servovalve that is very critical to machine operation and idea is (or was) to detect if valve gets disconnected from analog output...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom