You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.
Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back - Interactive Q & A > - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old March 9th, 2018, 04:10 PM   #1
United States

Convert .acd file to pdf

Is there a way to convert my .acd file to a format that shows the ladder logic. I have an issue/opportunity I would like to explore on my conveyor system.

Old March 9th, 2018, 04:13 PM   #2

Yes go to report, configure it, and when printing, use cutepdf, foxit reader or any pdf writer.
My two cents.
Old March 9th, 2018, 05:32 PM   #3
United States

Under the File menu you will see an option to generate a report. That can be used to print all the various aspects of your application.

If you only need to print one routine, you can open the routine first, then go to File and select Print => Routine.

You will need a tool to print to PDF. widelto mentions several. I used CutePDF for years. Windows 10 now has the ability to print directly to PDF without needing another tool.

Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum