Siemens PCIN

Potter

Can anyone tell me where (here in UK) I can get Siemens PCIN software from?
I tried a the place we normally go to for Siemens automation products and they had no idea. They said if I could get a Siemens part number they may be able to help.

Wow. That's something from a long time ago.

Oddly, I almost never throw anything away. Attached is PCIN-USS as it came from Siemens back in the dark ages, on a 3.5 inch floppy for DOS.

I have's Sinumerik 802C & WINPCIN v1.2
Can I make direct connect between Sinumerik and PCIN under Windows XP SP3 ?

After all manipulate with soft, i don't reserve any answer from Sinumerik.
MayBe I must use PCIN for dos?, but i can't download pcin-uss.zip from this page.

Pcin communication cable config

HI ALL

DOES ANY OF YOU HAVE THE CABLE CONFIGURATION LAYOUT USED FOR PCIN ??

Thanks in advance!

I am using here this image setting in making cabe to copy my cnc takisawa tw-30 perameters and programmes with pcin software.but you must have serial com ports on your laptop or desktop pc and windows xp 32 bit required.

Regards.
Gurvinder singh
photo uploading