Help About Siemens Scada

Unregistered

U
Hii to all...

We are using SIEMENS SCADA (v.5.1) along with SIEMENS PLC.The problem we are facing is, inspite of all settings done for archiving datas in trends,we get history of just 4 hours back data from the current time.

We have selected settings as "load Archive data" and around 2000 data records as capacity to be stored in database.

So could anyone please help us out to so that we can view previsouly stored trend datas from history.

Similar Topics

Hi guys we are constructing a small production line 5 km away from our factory that includes hydrolic presses and small machines. We want to get...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i am the new controls guy at the plant and i have inherited a pc from the previous controls guy with Siemens tia portal version 16 and 17...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a customer with a S7300 from around 2013 which they link to approx 25 inverters, 3 DP to DP converters and 5 IM153 remote I/O units...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First, thank you for reading the thread. So I had a task as the following: An up-counter must be programmed as part of a batch-counting...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m after some help , I have a plc program with a baumer verisens vision camera attached I have got the signals working ect but I have an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom