You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old March 30th, 2005, 10:08 AM   #1
riyajahamad
India

Hi! Mitsubishi GX Developer Simulation

I done a plc program using Mitsubishi GX Developer (Ver. 8) I want to check it without downloading to PLC as PLC is in transist. Is simulation available in GX Developer? How can I check the programme.
Thanks in advance.
Old March 30th, 2005, 11:31 AM   #2
Goody
United Kingdom

Yes there is a simulation program but you have to buy it seperate from GX dev. It does integrate with GX dev though putting a button on the tool bar.
Old March 30th, 2005, 01:23 PM   #3
Tmu
Finland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goody
Yes there is a simulation program but you have to buy it seperate from GX dev. It does integrate with GX dev though putting a button on the tool bar.
Really?
I think it is in same CD than GX-Developer. Called something LLT (logic ladder test) or GX simulator. I think ver6 is compatible to GX-Dev8. Simulator is not installed automatically and you anyway have to install it after installing GX-D.
Tmu
Old May 4th, 2009, 03:29 AM   #4
simulation11
Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmu View Post
Really?
I think it is in same CD than GX-Developer. Called something LLT (logic ladder test) or GX simulator. I think ver6 is compatible to GX-Dev8. Simulator is not installed automatically and you anyway have to install it after installing GX-D.
Tmu
That's good idea. I agree with you.

Old May 4th, 2009, 07:56 AM   #5
panic mode
Canada

as far as i know this is separate product. supposedly it is to become part of larger suite with more software titles but i'm not sure if this is out there. here is content of my GX Developer CD:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GX_Dev_CD.jpg (116.7 KB, 170 views)
Old May 4th, 2009, 09:31 AM   #6
Goody
United Kingdom

The original post is over 4 years old and at that time, I definitely did not get LLT on my GX cd.
But as I recall, those nice Mitsubishi vendors gave me a copy of LLT to play with.
To be honest, I never use it. I prefer a real plc to test and play with. On my desk I have a full length of din rail packed with plc's and analogue to digital convertors and hmi's etc (of all makes).
LLT is limited to what it can emulate - give me a real plc anytime to test stuff on.
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum