software for Mitsubishi FX-2N series

lupasha

hie Chaps
I am a trainee engineer . Recently, our company recently contracted a foreign firm to automate our underground winder. so they brought a mitsubishi plc FX -2N . So we are requesting were can we obtain the software to enable us to read the program inside. Please help because everytime we have to call them in South Africa when we have a problem. we are in Zvishvane, :rolleyes: Zimbabwe

Similar Topics

Does anyone here have suggestions of open source SCADA software that can be used for Mitsubishi PLC FX3U Series. I want to monitor its data...
Replies
Views
I just want to read the software so i can understand a little about how this device works. Thank you!
Replies
Views
Hello All, I just want to ask what programmer software do I need to access a Q00J series PLC. I had tried GX developer V.7 and GX IEC developer...
Replies
Views
dear list, i am currently about to introduce some kind of software library at my workplace. the idea is that someone writes for example a...
Replies
Views
I work in a plant where there are about 12 of the older Mitsubishi PLCs, Series A1S. I need to loacate some older Software to Upload and Save the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom