You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old November 13th, 2005, 01:47 PM   #1
akreel
United States

New PLCs.net experience: PLCs.net Blog

There are many ways you can participate in the PLCs.net community. It started with the forum and the newsletter. Members have added us to SETI, and created IRC channels. And, we've had a handful of attempts to arrange a PLCs.net outing.

Gbradley and I have been working on a new feature for everyone: blogging. There is no shortage of opinions in this community, and we wanted to provide a place for you to share them. Gbradley have been blogging for about two months now, and we've both really enjoyed the challenge.

If you want to join us, anyone is free to comment on a post. We will also welcome any of you to be contributors. To become a contributor, you must contact one of the blog administrators (currently Phil, Gbradley, and myself) to be added as a member of the blog. Phil is obviously very busy with the roll out of the new simulator (THANKS, PHIL!), so please contact Gbradley or me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Log on to http://plcsnet.blogspot.com to check us out! We want to keep the content of this blog tailored to the PLCs.net community. But, that's a pretty loose requirement, because this community covers a wide range of interests and experience.

Welcome post follows:

Quote:
Welcome to the blogosphere, PLCs.net members. For those of you who are unfamiliar with blogging, it's like an online journal. Many people use their blogs to share their opinions. Others use their blogs to share stories, demonstrate a talent (there are tons of photography blogs), or talk about themselves. We want to do all of that here.

PLCs.net has evolved into a huge online community. There is a wide range of talent, knowledge, and experience on the forum. This blog is intended to allow you to speak your mind, outside the Q&A format. It is intended to be a place for you to connect with other members, but we don't want it to take any of the fun out of the Q&A forum. The forum will always be the place for you to learn about using a PLC. This blog is a place for you to talk about other things that you may have on your mind: how bad your football team is, rumors about a new Star Wars movie, etc. I know that some of you are itching to express yourselves!

Anyone may comment to a post on this blog. If you wish to create a post of your own, you will need to create a blogger account. (don't worry it's free) Contact one of the administrators, and we will add you to the contributor list.

One ground rule: This is an opinion based medium. But, the administrators reserve the right to pull your comments if they are inappropriate. We do not want anyone to embarrass themselves!
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair. -- Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
Old November 14th, 2005, 04:44 AM   #2
Ken Moore
United States

I may join in, depends on the topic.

Old November 14th, 2005, 05:41 PM   #3
akreel
United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Moore
I may join in, depends on the topic.
The topics are entirely up to you (or anyone who decides to post).

You may choose to talk about the latest industry developments, geek humor, new products, success stories, etc.

We opened this blog because many members have expressed a desire to get on a soap box from time to time, or to share an amusing story.

We don't want to take any of the life out of the forum. We want to add to it by creating a place that encourages "off topic" discussions.

AK
Old November 15th, 2005, 07:52 PM   #4
akreel
United States

Here's a topic suggestion, for anyone who's interested:

Siemens has recently announced a big round of lay-offs. If you have any insight or opinions, email me and I'll help you get it up on the blog.
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair. -- Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
Old November 29th, 2005, 07:39 PM   #5
akreel
United States

Thanks to Ken Moore, there's a really neat post up on the blog about The Viaduct of Millau.

This is an awesome bridge! And, we've got a great Power Point slide show on the construction.
Old December 4th, 2005, 10:59 PM   #6
akreel
United States

Timothy Moulder has posted his first blog!

This one is all about his new favorite game: Su Doku.
It sounds like a very challenging game. Timothy promotes it as a tool to learn good troubleshooting skills.

Come check it out!
Old April 2nd, 2006, 03:36 PM   #7
akreel
United States

What are you guys thinking???

Ok, Indiana, it's time to defend yourself. I've just posted my commentary on your state's decision to adopt Daylight Saving Time. Congrats, suckers.

http://plcsnet.blogspot.com/2006/04/...goes-soft.html
Old June 1st, 2006, 10:31 AM   #8
marius
Czech_Republic

i don't have time for personal blog anyway... but imho... best "blog" is plcs.net forum itself
Old June 10th, 2006, 05:00 AM   #9
ganeshmahurkar
India

pid t

detail about pid ? how to use type?
Old June 10th, 2006, 05:04 AM   #10
ganeshmahurkar
India

Arrow plc different series

plc different series?
detail about contrologix?
Old July 15th, 2006, 02:17 AM   #11
sabs
United Kingdom

hmmm....sounds interesting
Old July 15th, 2006, 11:23 AM   #12
libinhu
China

How to post new threads? Thanks in advance.
Old July 17th, 2006, 11:07 PM   #13
sampath amarasinghe
Sri Lanka

I want to Know more detaile
Old July 24th, 2006, 11:41 PM   #14
sampath amarasinghe
Sri Lanka

Earth PLC Brand

I want to know about PLC brand and its prices.what is the most suitable brand.

Ihave no PLC sImulator.Please send it .
Old July 26th, 2006, 03:27 AM   #15
dram_sugive
India

Thank u

thank u for all,
i enjoyed this site and stuff.
I warmly welcome all to get a greatefull knowledge.
cheers
ram
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum