Nais PLC to Nais Touch Screen Communications

HiTRO

I have been working with Directlogic PLC's for several years now. Up to this point, all my functions have dealt with physical inputs/outputs. I have recently been asked to work on a program using a Nais FPG-C32T2 PLC and a Nais GT30 touch screen. I have been trying for a couple days now to figure out the communication between the two and am quite frustrated and lost. If someone could give me a few pointers on basic communication and addressing for these units, it would be greatly appreciated. I have been able to create a layout for the touch screen. I have also played with the PLC some (physical I/O, timers, internal relays, etc.). Getting the two units to communicate and understanding the addressing is where the brick wall flies up. Thanks in advance to anyone who might help with my current issue. I'm sure there will be more to come.:unsure: 🍺

Just wondering if anyone has come up with anything yet. Going into serious brain drain here. Good thing the weekend's coming up..... Have a great weekend all!!!

For all those of you that looked in on my question, I thank you for the attempt. I have managed to scratch my way through my needs. The ladder is practically done. Again THANKW EVERYONE!!!

Just stumbled across your post. I use only Nais plc's and have plenty of the GT10 hmi's. Did you happen to sort out your problem with communications and the setting of the DTxxx registers