You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old November 3rd, 2006, 11:14 AM   #1
palazuelos
Mexico

RSView SE 4.00.00 (CPR7) Trending problems

Hello,

I'm wondering if any of you have experienced erratic behavior on the clients for a distributed system with RsView SE. After Patching every element in the system with the latest patch roll up release (11/02/2006 01:33 PM)I got rid of some problems with some clients. BUT still I can't fix a trending issue in 3 of my 6 clients.

If I try to open a Trend in the clients I get:

Failed to Load VBA Project for the display 'Displayname' (Error 0x80004005) The display cannot be opened at runtime

I just can't figure out why 3 clients are working perfectly and the other 3 are not. (Anybody has encontered this problem?)

You may find the Latest Patch as 11/02/2006 here

http://www.software.rockwell.com/download/mmi/se%204%2E0%20patch%20installs%20v2%2023oct06.zip

I have a system with RSview SE Distributed with Redundancy Enabled Using V4.00.00 (CPR7), 2 HMI Servers under Windows 2003 Server R2, with RSLinx Enterprise as DataServer in redundancy as well, and 6 clients connected running on Windows XP Professional Version 2002 SP2.
Old November 3rd, 2006, 03:52 PM   #2
palazuelos
Mexico

OK, Solution...

REINSTALL Operative System... and RSview Software

Reason: VBA on RSview was not installed successfully at the first time. Reinstalling only te RSview Does not Works.

Have a nice day :P
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum