Hi, someone of our team programmed ramps with the previous cycle time in OB1 ?

Combo said:
Hi, someone of our team programmed ramps with the previous cycle time in OB1 ?
Hi, I already did it that way, and it worked fine. The only thing to keep in mind is that I think the resolution of the previous cycle time is in milliseconds. When OB1 cycle time is only a few milliseconds, maybe when you have a very long ramp time there would be a significant error on the ramp time because of the resolution of the previous cycle time, but for normal ramp times I don't see a problem.

Hi

Can u explain a little bit how it works ?
Is it also variable, I mean, can u set a ramptime in some way ?

I wrote a ramp function in an other thread on this forum for someone with pulses, on every rising edge of a pulse I add or substract a value that I call step.

But if yours is good and simple, I'll use it