Virtual Backplane Driver

Leonardo10

Hi All

I am with problems to configure RSEmulate 5000 into RSlinx 2.43
I load Virtual Backplane AB_VBP-1 in RSlinx. But it don´t give answer and don´t appear into browse.

Any help will wellcome.

Leonard@.

Virtual Backplane driver does not show up in RSWho.Virtual Backplane driver does not display in RSLinx RSWho window
trnsp.gif
Question Virtual Backplane driver does not show up in RSWho
trnsp.gif
Answer PROBLEM:

The Virtual Backplane driver does not appear in the RSLinx RSWho display window.

CAUSE:

When RSLinx was installed, the proper EDS files were not installed.

SOLUTION:

Uninstall RSLinx. Reinstall RSLinx with the default Electronic Data Sheets options selected.

http://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/rockwellautomation.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=24176&p_created=1047272400&p_sid=8yjibeqi&p_accessibility=0&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9NTYmcF9wcm9kcz0wJnBfY2F0cz0wJnBfcHY9JnBfY3Y9JnBfc2VhcmNoX3R5cGU9YW5zd2Vycy5zZWFyY2hfbmwmcF9wYWdlPTEmcF9zZWFyY2hfdGV4dD1WaXJ0dWFsIEJhY2twbGFuZQ**&p_li=&p_topview=1