Siemens S7 200 - CPU 224CN... Yes CN.!!!

mrsenolsezer

hi guys,

i have 5 chinese machines which have CPU 224 CN s on them.
Problem is, i can't upload their programs with both Microwin 3.4 and Microwin4.0.

It gives an error as " one or more mold constructs that version 4.x (or 3.x) does not support".

I don't have an older Microwin then 3.2 and machines are new???

I couldn't find anything in Siemens web site except learning these CPUs made in china and cheaper then german ones.

Is there anyone possible to show me a way to upload these files.

Hello mrsenolsezer;

From the Siemens Chinese site (I don't read mandarin, but there is some info in English, as you can see):

CPU224CN.jpg

It would seem you require MicroWin 4.0 + SP3 to program these babies.

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

hi,Daniel:
I think you are right.
I'm a Chinese engineer,so I can read this Chinese characters(but I can't type English fluently,sorry).If you'll use S7-200CN, you'd upgrade your software to MicroWin 4.0+SP3 .ESPECIALLY , you should select the software's language(not program language) to Chinese .Otherwise,it will report an error(Code 82 )when you download your program to PLC.
Hope this helps.

dchartier and koko thanks for your support.

I'm out of office but already downloaded V4.3 and will try it on friday.

Set up language will be Chinese as Koko said and i hope it works.

On mrplc I saw a post with someone stating that if Windows input language is set to Chinese, then MicroWin can open a S7-200 CN project. If not set to Chinese it will not open.

I' ve loaded V4.0 + SP3 and chinese language support, set chinese(PRC) as input language but now microwin gives error "block version is a newer version".
I can upload datablock but couldn't understand what is written in it.

I can't install microwin as Chinese, my only options are english, freench, spanish, german and italian. Same for SP3.?????

After version alert i've downloaded SP5 and tried again but it is also the same.

Please give me an advice if i reset plc's memory and write a new program will everything be okay or this chinese monster will make me trouble again.??

Ok i did it.

if you want to download a program from a Siemens s7- 200 CN PLC.
You must have Microwin4.0 + SP5, Windows chinese language support loaded and choosed as input language.

And in Microwin tools > options > general select chinese.
And then every written word will be question mark but you will be able to upload and download program.

Have a nice day.

hi all,
i use PLC S7-200 CPU 224 cn, power input 220VAC, and Micro win 4 sp3
but not downloat program, pls help me?

thanks you very much!

-> Hi cdtdh2,
Our company sell PLC S7-200 CN,if u are HCM City, u could contact me to support together.🍻
My e-mail: [email protected]
-> Hi everybody,
There are someone said that If installing MicroWin SP7,downloading program without change to chinese.
But I haven't done yet. Who know this case?
[send me the information by Chinese or Vietnamese is available]:p

Last edited:
What about these expandable modules attached with Siemens S7-200 CN:

EM 235 CN
EM 232 CN
EM 222 CN

what are their inputs & what are their outputs ?

EM 235 CN module:

Printed this on that EM 235 CN module

RA A+ A- RB B+ B- RC C+ C- RD D+ D-

What are these ?

Also, what are these (also printed on some module) ?

M0 V0 I0 M1 V1 I1

M L+ + Gain Offset Configurations (Dip switch mounted)

thanks

What about these expandable modules attached with Siemens S7-200 CN:

Printed this on that EM 235 CN module

RA A+ A- RB B+ B- RC C+ C- RD D+ D-

What are these ?

Also, what are these (also printed on some module) ?

M0 V0 I0 M1 V1 I1

M L+ + Gain Offset Configurations (Dip switch mounted)

thanks

RA A+ A- = channel 1
RB B+ B- = channel 2 etc for analog outputs

Look here for dip switch settings
http://translate.google.co.uk/trans...art=10&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1440&bih=805&prmd=imvns

thanks a lot moggie,

Also, tell me what does it mean by : AI4/AQ1 * 12 Bit ?

Does it mean that there are 4 Analog inputs & 1 Analog Output & each input & output have the memory of 12 Bits ?

Am i right ?

thanks

thanks a lot moggie,

Also, tell me what does it mean by : AI4/AQ1 * 12 Bit ?

Does it mean that there are 4 Analog inputs & 1 Analog Output

Yes correct
AI = Analog Input
AQ = Analog Output

& each input & output have the memory of 12 Bits ?

Am i right ?

thanks
This refers to the resolution of the A/D converter

From a previous post.......
Resolution of an 8-bit binary number is 1 part in 256, values 0 to 255 : Sometimes the 8-bit nunmber is "signed binary", which still has a resolution of 1 part in 256, but the numeric range is -128 to +127

Resolution of a 12-bit binary number is 1 part in 4096, values 0 to 4095 : Sometimes the 12-bit nunmber is "signed binary", which still has a resolution of 1 part in 4096, but the numeric range is -2048 to +2047

Resolution of a 16-bit binary number is 1 part in 65536, values 0 to 65535 : Sometimes the 16-bit nunmber is "signed binary", which still has a resolution of 1 part in 65536, but the numeric range is -32768 to +32767

Resolution of a 32-bit binary number is 1 part in 4,294,967,296, values 0 to 4,294,967,295 : Sometimes the 32-bit nunmber is "signed binary", which still has a resolution of 1 part in 4,294,967,296, but the numeric range is -2,147,483,648 to +2,147,483,647