Load Cell and a DL-06

djbillyd007

Just got a new project. We have a used/scrap blender with no controls. The OEM control for this unit is very expensive for the process we are doing. What we have in mind is to use a DL-06 and a c-more micro touch panel. What I can't find is what type of amplifier I will need to connect the load cells 15lb 2mv/v to the plc. I have never attempted this before. Thanks

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon, I’m limited with a skilled maintenance staff to design and build Load Cell , Rollers , etc. for conveyor sections . Do...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , Does Rockwell Automation have an Input Card , maybe in the 1734 series , or CompactLogix series that will receive signals...
Replies
Views
Can someone recommend an Intrinsically safe barrier that can be used with an "ANALOG" load cell on a weigh scale? Load Cell is rated to be in a...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have two bags of two different types of peanuts hanging on a load cell above two separate feeders. I am using Studio 5000 and would...
Replies
Views
We have a web converting process that involves the web passing over rollers with load cells on each end. This provides a tension readout from an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom