You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old August 31st, 2007, 10:13 PM   #1
SeanLee
United States

Omron High Speed Counter

I have a Omron C200 Series Controller using CX-Programmer with a high Speed Counter monitoring an encoder.

I think i have the programming figured out for the Counter except one.
There are three different Speed settings for this machine so in the DM i have what i believe is the Original Memory location for the IR to reference the Parameters. Then there are 3 other memory loacations that contain parameters for the 3 speeds.

We are only using the first 11 ranges so that leaves me with 4 left and i want to use 2 of them. I figured that sence the DATA Transfer is only transfering to the first 11 i could enter my Parameters into the original Destination. NO DONT WORK

There is always a Data transfer the memory is never just off the original loaction. (Dont ask me why i think the guy that did the program was on crack and my supervisor wont let me Start from scratch)

Well the questions is what exactally is going on when this transfer is made, It does not change the parameters in my Original Memory. When i do enter in parameters for Range #12 the Range #12 Flag bit comes on but the Output #12 Flag bit does not.

WHAT IS GOING ON?

So wh
Old September 1st, 2007, 07:01 PM   #2
SeanLee
United States

Well after beating my head all night and all day today i did finally figure this thing out.
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum