Panelview error 31

I recently had a similar problem on a panelview 300 (non-touch) It turns out that an arrow key had been hit so many times that it got stuck. We pried the button up and were able to limp along until we get a replacement.

Quick Fix to error 31 on PV550

We had a similar problem, ended up opening the back cover and unplugging the keypad and touch screen ribbon cables. That got the PV running so we could pull the program.

Hope this helps

Similar Topics

Hi there! I got a HMI terminal Panelview Plus 7 (PN-332439 / CAT 2711P-T12W21D8S) which work on a APP 8.00 i'm trying to modify with my FT View...
Replies
Views
I am assisting with an old PanelView Standard 600. The PV displays an error 24 on autotest. I am reading that this is some kind of Firmware...
Replies
Views
Is this the clock battery flat? Does anyone know how to remove the back of the PV 300 micro. Is it possible to replace this battery. AB says it's...
Replies
Views
PV1000 connected to SLC/4 via DH+ System has been working for years. This SLC/4 talks with other SLC/4’ s via Ch0 (DH485, 19.2k) connected to a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to fix an issue with PV600 standard terminal. After changing one alarm message description and downloading to the terminal, I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom