Datatwist cable work for cc-link

RYAN A

I am wanting to know if a Belden CDT Datatwist FIVE 1624R (4 twisted pair shielded) will work as a communication cable for CC-link between QJ61BT11N to AJ65SBTB1-32D I/O.

Im getting the flashing ERR light on the QJ which is: A communication error station identified, or remote station No. duplicated.

I have my master set as station 0 and the I/O set to station 1.
Baud rate is set at 156 kbps and test cable is only 3ft long. I have went through and setup the cc-link parameters as the manual told me to do and says there are no errors when checked. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

will it work? it may...

as far as my experience goes, you can almost use pair of wet shoelaces but you should ensure that selected baud rate is low enough (that is 156kbps).
for example for bench testing i was using panel wires (not cable) without shileding or anything and they were about 3ft long.

i've posted one example not too long ago:
http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?dlcategory=17

Thanks for the info....It worked with the cable mentioned. Forgot to set my switch settings on the plc parameter for the QJ module.