XP Driver for Old PKTX

Shilo

Hi,
I'm replacing an old Win98 box with an XPpro. I've got the software moved over and now I need to get the comms running. The old board is a 1784-PKTX/A. The floppy I have reads: PKTX plug & play driver, Windows 95 and 98. The New Hardware installation doesn't recognise anything on the floppy, although I can view it in windows explorer and see the installation program.
Anyway, to make a long story short, does anyone know the correct driver for this application on an XP box?
Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have an iFIX 5.5 project (Windows 7) that needs to be updated to version 6.5 (Windows 10). iFIX communicates with the "Siemens Industrial...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I'm trying to use the Lenze GDC 4-14 with the system bus adapter 2177, but it doesn't appear in the communication window. It's like I...
Replies
Views
Hello all. My rslinx freezes for several minutes each time a USB device is browsed. I thought I was freezing indefinitely, but disabling...
Replies
Views
I'm upgrading a project from version 10 to the latest 2023 version. I'm fine with window maker, window viewer and app manager, that's all pretty...
Replies
Views
Hi I need PC Adapter USB Driver for windows 7 32bit. How can I download it?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom