URGENT - Philippines Siemens Integrators

gluca

Dear friends,

the next week there is the possibility a colleague of mine will be visiting a plant in the Philippines, near Manila.
He could have the necessity to go online on some Siemens S7-300 CPUs, but at the moment he's not equipped with all the Siemens software and communication cards.

Is there any of you Siemens integrators in the Philippines available to give him some support there for a few days?

Obviously we would previously formalize this kind of collaboration.

Thank you very much,

Luca

Hey Luca

He will need SIMATIC and a PC USB adapter ,all of this should not be very dificult to find as it is very commonly used.

Do you work for COMAU perhaps?

Dear jacokapp,

I work for an Italian OEM (not COMAU). I know that all you need is the Step7 and a PC USB adapter, but it's not so easy when you are abroad to find this stuff or the right people in a few days.

By the way,

I'll be in Durban the next week. What can you tell me about that place?

Thank you,

Luca

Just asking,cause I worked alot with the guys from comau Italy all over the world and one of the programmers was Luca.

I had the same probleme about a few weeks ago ,was also looking for a PC adapter ,odered one from siemens took about a week to get.

But I am sure your guy will get one there .

I am ashamed to say that I have lived in south africa all my live and never been to Durban.I am sure it is a nice place

gluca said:
Dear friends,

the next week there is the possibility a colleague of mine will be visiting a plant in the Philippines, near Manila.
He could have the necessity to go online on some Siemens S7-300 CPUs, but at the moment he's not equipped with all the Siemens software and communication cards.

Is there any of you Siemens integrators in the Philippines available to give him some support there for a few days?

Thank you very much,

Luca

Can I asked what type of plant and company are you working in my country?

When I was in the Philippines, i work as an integrator to different plants from food, bevarages, packing, parma, beauty care, and a lot more.

I want to work with you but im here in KSA already!

Good Luck!:)

Regards

Sherwin

gluca said:
Dear friends,

Thank you very much,

Luca

Can I asked what type of plant and company are you working in my country?

When I was in the Philippines, i work as an integrator to different plants from food, bevarages, packing, parma, beauty care, and a lot more.

I want to work with you but im here in KSA already!

Good Luck!:)

Regards

Sherwin

Sorry send message twice

Maybe I could help

gluca said:
Dear friends,

Thank you very much,

Luca

Hi Luca,

Where specifically your colleague will be working? Maybe I could help.

fido