You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old September 23rd, 2008, 12:30 PM   #1
salman111a
Pakistan

Control Logix Redundancy

I am having problem in synchronization of redundant chassis. As per redundancy bundle V15.57 package i have update firmware as below
Slot 0 Ethernet module 4.3.2
Slot 1 1756-L61 15.57
Slot 2 1756-CNB/E 11.02
Slot 3/4 empty
Slot 5, 6 1757-SRM 4.4

Well i have done the scheduling of control net..its working fine.. when i eject both ENBT card from both redundant chassis ...then both SRM module get synchronized ..as soon as i inject these ENBT modules then SYNCHRONIZATION gets terminated...
When i start synchronization from Rslinx then i get message......module configuration error......ENBT module has disqualified request for synchronization

I have upadate firmware of ethernet module many times...........Also i have changed the firmwares of all modules as per redundancy bundle of V15.60 but m getting same message
Old September 23rd, 2008, 02:36 PM   #2
Ken Roach
Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
United States

Do you have the 1756-ENBT modules set for the same IP address ? The -SRMs are supposed to manage them (primary=IP, secondary= IP+1) and you're supposed to set them up the same.

That's all I can think of offhand. Redundancy systems are complex enough that you ought to call RA Tech Support and have them help you through the codes reported by the Redundancy Module tool.
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum