Panelview Plus 1000 Error 2040101

Rob S.

Hope you folks are having a good day. We are starting back up
a plant that has been down for 4 months and we have lost our
Ethernet communications to a Panelview Plus 1000. We tried to ping this PV Plus and recieved no response. The error on the
screen is " CIP Connection Open Rejected Error 2040101 on Route CNU5152CP1 ". Most likely ,it could be the communication module, correct?

Thanks in advance,

Rob,

If you unplug the ethernet cable and plug it into your laptop, then ping from another computer, does it work. This will check cabling and switches.

George

Similar Topics

Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've been tasked with creating a basic HMI for commissioning purposes for two pumps on a AB Panelview Plus 1000, 2711PRDT10C. I have...
Replies
Views
im tring to find out if i have a bad power supply for my panelview 1000 plus. does anyone have the pinout for the 10 pin connector on the...
Replies
Views
I need an X/Y plot to visually represent data o a roundness gage I am designing. ActiveX ME Chart Control UDT seems broke. Any advise one how to...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I hope we are all good today! I have a project from 2015, and the customer is locked out of the HMI. They do not know what the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom