Way O.T. (But Worth A Shot)

MasterBlaster

Lifetime Supporting Member
I need to buy some pallet racking that will support 3 rows (one at ground level, then two more rows) of pallets each weighing one ton. I want to allow 4'x4'x4' per pallet.

My searches come up with many such racks, but none with the weight capacity I need.

Anybody know of a source for such storage equipment?

Thanks!

Bill

If you need a lot of them, try Steelking. Not sure off hand what a pallet of Antifreeze weighs, but it seems to stay put at 30' up. C&H in Stoneman's post sells them.

I did some work at Interlake a couple weeks ago. I asked how they went to market and was told that only 20% of business is through distribution, ie. Grainger/Mcmaster; the larger percentage is custom design projects. So maybe the distribution stuff is lighter duty than what you're looking for.