RSLogix 5000 Upload Fatal Error

junior

I'm trying to upload the PLC program from a 1756-L61/B Control Logix 5561 processor and I keep getting a Fatal Error once the Uploading status gets to "Uploading all Modules". I'm using V15.01.00 of RSL5000. Attached is a screen capture of the Fatal Error Message. Anyone run into this before?

Most likely controller program uses Add-On module profile (AOP) that your computer does not have. This may be a 3-rd party module profile as well.

Do you have original offline file? Can you open it?
if you do you will see look under I/O configuration to see if you have modules liste as 1756-module?

If this is in not a case, then rename your offline file and upload to a blank file.

Most likely controller program uses Add-On module profile (AOP) that your computer does not have. This may be a 3-rd party module profile as well.

Do you have original offline file? Can you open it?
if you do you will see look under I/O configuration to see if you have modules liste as 1756-module?

If this is in not a case, then rename your offline file and upload to a blank file.

Thanks for the info, but the program doesn't have any 1756-module in it, and as far as I know it doesn't use the AOP. Also, everything used to work fine before, but as far as I know nothing has been changed and now I can't upload from the controller. The same problem happens if I upload the latest program that I have and then try to upload it.

What will happen if you create a blank file and download it to the PLC? Can you upload it?
Can you post your project?

Contr Conn, you were right from the start. Somebody installed a AOP without telling anybody through their laptop and didn't update the maintenance laptop. All I had to do is install the AOP onto the maintenance laptop and everything worked fine. Thanks for the tip!