FactoryTalk ME failed to resolve system tag

ElVale

I'm trying to make a simple animation based on the blinkfast tag. I'm trying this:
H8bxJ.jpg

How ever I'm getting "Failed to resolve item's ID 'system\BlinkFast' because it does not exist on any server" and the object I'm trying to animate is outlined.

I'm also getting failed to resolve errors on User and other system tags. The BlinkFast and User tags are in the Tags editor. I don't why it's not recognizing them. Can somebody help me out with this?

Tried rebooting and it didn't work. Still getting "failed to resolve" on User and BlinkFast system tags. Any other ideas? how do you use system tags then?

I'm seeing this on both, development and target PCs. It's like the HMI tag server is not running or something. Any ideas?

I would try deleting the .CAC file and cache folder, then restart the project. This will resync the DB. Worth a try.

Delete the tag, save the changes, then re-assign the tag. Sometimes you can get an inadvertent "space" in there that will cause problems.

Be careful with system tags. While I think you CAN delete them, i don't know if you'll be able to recreate them.

The best option at this point would be to create a new project and import/recreate things that are needed.

Be careful with system tags. While I think you CAN delete them, i don't know if you'll be able to recreate them.

Let me be a little more clear, don't delete the actual tag, just delete the animation assignment of the tag, save, and re-assign.