1734-AENT pointbus error

sahebanna

Hi...
i am using compact logix l23E plc with 1734-AENT modules, AENT modules are connected on the ethernet network, in one of the aent module POINTBUS STATUS LED blinking contineously with red indication. i swapped the i/o modules and set the chessi size and all still we are facing same problem. anyone can help on this how we can solve this issue

sahebanna

How did you set the chassis size?
For the 1734-AENT, I've found the only reliable method of setting it is using a browser to navigate to the AENT and setting it there, then power-cycling it to make sure it sticks.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, new to forum. Since very long time i having issue with 1734-AENT module, after some period of time its keep stuck in error (simmilar...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Have got a problem which i first thought to be a network problem but now starting to think we have got a broken 1734-AENT PointIO unit...
Replies
Views
Hello. My facility has Point IO modules (on a separate cabinet) which is connected to a controllogix PLC via 1756-EN2T module. We lost...
Replies
Views
Hello, There is a small test rig in our work which is sometimes salvaged for parts. The test rig is connected to a small robot used for training...
Replies
Views
I had a 1734-AENT point IO adapter go bad. It was a series A F/W 3.006 I order a replacement, however it was a 1734-AENT series A F/W 1.033 I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom