You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.
Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back - Interactive Q & A > - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old July 7th, 2011, 07:53 PM   #1
Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator

OT:VMWare Redundancy vs ArchestrA Redundancy

Hi Gents,

My question is the following:

Im very interested to hear your take on Virtual Machine redundancy for System Platform. We are considering using VMWare redundancy instead of the normal Wonderware redundancy settings. What is your take on this?? My real concern lies with the actual AppEngine Redundancy that i think we will lose since the VMWare will only look at machine states and not at the App Engine Layer. If i understand things correctly.

Has anyone done any thing similar and might have some good reccomendations.

We use System Platform 3.1 Sp3 Patch 1

If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?

― Albert Einstein
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum