Factory Talk 5.0 cpr 9

jimdi4

Occasionally i have to re install my Factory Talk because the RSLinx Enterprise Communication Setup just disappears from the explorer view. The communications tabs is still available at the bottom of the explore view but the Enterprise Communication Setup just goes missing, and after a re install of Factory talk I get it back...

Can anyone explain why this happens???

I think I have been through something very similar once and had to register a .dll.
Why it happened I can't tell you but I will look and see if I can find what I did.

The information is in Knowledgebase article 33825 but you need a techconnect license to get to it.

In general you re-register the following DLLs

OLE32.dll
Actxprxy.dll
Msxml.dll
Msxml2.dll
Msxml3.dll

Similar Topics

I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Looking for someone well versed in VBA that can either tell me a certain naming convention or point me in the right direction (I'm a...
Replies
Views
Hi- I am configuring an alarm and event server to display 1 current alarm at a time on a big display. Having a few issues The alarm doesn't...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends; I have a red Explanation Mark on Factory Talk Directory in Task Bar. Before Update the windows and installation of AutoCad it works...
Replies
Views
I am trying to enable an external alarm via computer speakers for Factory Talk Network Distributed Edition. I am using Alarm and Events setup. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom