You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old December 6th, 2011, 07:57 AM   #1
tulip
Turkey

S7-300 plc message 256:145

When I want to open backup program this message appare on PG.Open Project (256:145) The project or library was changed using tools of Windows Explorer.The data for access protection has been modified to such an extent that it is no longer possible to open the project or library.who has got any experience this subject?thanks in advance..
Old December 6th, 2011, 09:00 AM   #2
JesperMP
Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Denmark

It does not look good.

I would try to locate an older backup, and do an online compare to find and update the program differences.

If there is a Protool or WinCC Flexible project integrated into the defective STEP7 project, then there is a chance to manually cut them out and reintegrate them in the new project.
Old December 6th, 2011, 09:09 AM   #3
tulip
Turkey

there is no a protool or wincc flexible program.I did it what you say but no success.I created a new Step7 project and exit Step7 manager.I put a copy of all sub directories out of the crashed project into the new project directory.When I opened step7 project again only hardware is exist.
Old December 6th, 2011, 09:12 AM   #4
JesperMP
Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Denmark

If you can find an older backup, then by doing the offline/online compare you can find the hopefully few differences, and update the offline project. This will keep all the comments and symbols from the older backup.

If this is not possible, then you can do a complete upload.
But the upload will not have any comments or symbols.
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum