Slo Syn Warp Drive Software Needed

Jon Seagull

I ran into a Slo Syn Warp Drive, model # SS2000D6i, that I need to find the LATEST software for. I have Superior Electric's Motion Controller Programming Interface (MCPI) software V4.41. The compiler included with this software is TDC.dll version 1.30. Something in the drive is not working, so a new drive has been procured. With MCPI v4.41, I had no problem uploading the source code from the controller to my laptop, but when I went to download back to the replacement drive, I first had to compile the code. The compiler puked on a SAVENVR command which it didn't understand. I think the problem is that the source code was written and compiled with version 1.4 of the compiler. I don't know if this newer compiler is part of a newer version of MCPI, or perhaps some other related software, such as MotionWriter (which I have not been able to find for download). I also may be having a problem with the OS in the controller. The failed controller has version "DxI REV 1.67 09/01/99 DV14773B" in it, while the replacement drive has version "DxI REV 1.11 06/10/99 226118-001C" installed. MCPI comes with OSs that can be downloaded to the controller, but only REV 1.11 is included in what I have available.

So, ideally I'm looking for a version of software newer than 4.41, that includes version 1.4 or better of the compiler, and has REV 1.67 of the OS, so I can update the replacement drive. But realistically I'll take any information anybody can give me. 🤞🏻

Hey Jon,

I came across with the Slow Syn Warp Drive Model# SS2000D3i.

One of the unit requires some repairs and must be sent out. So I want to retrieve all the setting prior.

Unfortunately, We not have the MCPI software which came with all 4 stations.

I have contacted CTS and no luck.

Can you tell me how/where I can purchase the software.

I realize this is an old post, but worth a try.

Regards,

Rey

Last edited: