Beckhoff_MODBUS-RTU485

automat_plc

Hi,

i am new in Beckhoff products(PLC) and MODBUS so please help ...

i have Beckhoff PLC BX8000-0000 with KL6041-RS422(485),24Byte serial inetrface.

This serial interface is connected with Modbus device NOVUS N2000(slave address=2, MODBUS RTU 485 ) by terminals:

KL6041: N2000:

TxD+ to D1(between D1 and D0 = 120ohms tremination resistor)
TxD- to D0
GND to GND

In attachment You can find my source code(TwinCat), i want to read first 10 registers from slave device to Beckhoff PLC.

I don't have software KS2000 for interface configuration, so i configured serial interface in source code by function block KL6configuration and i also used
function block ModbusRtuMaster_KL6x22B.ReadRegs for reading registers from slave.

But in function block KL6configuration i allways get error : COMERROR_TIMEOUT .

In function block ModbusRtuMaster_KL6x22B.ReadRegs i have no error !!

Please help: how to configure KL6041 serial interface to works like RS485 and also works without errors

Thank You very much,

Best regrds!!

P.S. please note:
Modbus device NOVUS N2000 ... all parametrs are O.K., and works fine with other device on the same parameters!!