RSLinx enterprise and kepserver.

Hi There

I experienced a problem on the factory talk view se scada where we are running RSLinx Enterprise for a data server for the logix processor famely on ethernet protocol, now we want to employ another data server that is kepserverV5 for modbusTCP/IP protocols on the Factory talk view se.When i create the drivers and tags they wont work on a distrubuted system bet it does work on a standalone system.Can anyone help that maybe experieced the same, maybe a driver that i need or something.

Thanks Ferdie

I think Kepserver V4.6 and Factory view V5.1 and above is the requirement

did you ever get this working? i am having a similar issue right now and i am running factorytalk 8.1 and kepserver enterprise 5.13.235. it will work when i run a test on my computer but when i put the app on the panelview itself it wont work.

We did.
Check the HMI firmware
Also confirm the ip addresses or interconnection settings.
Kepware has its own I/O monitoring functions
Start them up and see if it gives you a green tick.
Also check your modbus connection setting