You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old August 1st, 2012, 12:21 PM   #1
escoplcguy
United States

Factory Talk Historian ME help

Hey guys, I am working on a project where i need to collect a single point of data and with that i need to log the timestamp on that point.

example, i have a barcode that gets read, and i would like to also log the timestamp the historian ME module records when it first logs that barcode. there is a tag under the historian ME module called timestamp. now i could use that tag and when my trigger starts i can mov the timestamp into a new tag than log that tag.... does anyone know how to use that ME module timestamp tag cause right now it is just an array of numbers that makes no sense.

Thanks
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum