This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.
|Try our online
PLC Simulator- FREE.
Click here now to try it.
New Here? Please read this important info!!!
|November 16th, 2012, 02:46 AM||#1|
Join Date: May 2010
Technical information of CPU S7-315 2PN/DP
Iam fining the Technical information of CPU S7-315 2PN/DP following:
(1) Average fault time：
(2) Annual system utility：
(3) Acknowledge time of calling real-time date picture：
(4) Acknowledge time of calling historic data pool：
(5) Transmission of telemetry over blind spot：
(6) Transmission of teleindication deflection：
(7) Record resolution of SOE：
(8) Display generation time from fault occurred：
(9) Transmission time of remote control order：
(10) Warning accuracy of system：
(11) Control accuracy of local equipment：
(12) Target analysis and calculation accuracy：
(13) Transmission time of teleindication deflection：
(14) Transmission time of important remote measurement：
(15) Transmission time of secondary measurement：
(16) Transmission time of normal remote measurement：
(17) Transmission of total electrical degree：
(18) Transmission time of all teleindication：
Please help me, thanks for your support!
|November 18th, 2012, 09:39 PM||#2|
Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
this should help
Give all the answers
- People seldom learn.
Guide People to the posibilities
- Their Answers will come easily.
- Their Knowledge will grow.
They will then teach others
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Max nr of CP341 in S7 300 cpu||Plc_User||LIVE PLC Questions And Answers||5||November 21st, 2011 04:18 PM|
|S7 300 Memory Card loading with no CPU||ninanderson||LIVE PLC Questions And Answers||3||November 3rd, 2011 03:13 AM|
|Memory problem S7 CPU 318-2||ojz0r||LIVE PLC Questions And Answers||6||November 17th, 2009 06:02 AM|
|Funny effects when uploading project to S7 300 CPU||RMA||LIVE PLC Questions And Answers||9||October 28th, 2004 07:44 AM|
|System fault on a Siemens 315 CPU||godfrey||LIVE PLC Questions And Answers||1||November 15th, 2003 11:29 AM|