Cimplicity SQL database

dbh6

Lifetime Supporting Member
Greetings,

Does anyone know if cimplicity has a built in SQL database?, I'm trying to add add an interface on an HMI screen that calls for a SQL database which a user can enter a number then the SQL database will display information based on the number the user inputs, please let me know if this can be done in the manner that i described.

If you are talking about Cimplicity HMI SCADA from GEIP, yes on it being SQL compliant. I am sure a script could be written to do what you describ. If I am understanding you correctly.

Similar Topics

Dear Experts Solution Required for 2 queries 1- During installation of SQL 2012 setup an Error occurred " express database engine installed...
Replies
Views
Would it be OK to run CIMPLICITY HMI Plant Edition Version 6.10 and Microsoft - SQL Server Version 10.5 together on the same server running...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm relatively new at working with CIMPLICITY 7.5 and i'm trying to add a historical alarm viewer to my project. i've been reading the help...
Replies
Views
The problem is somehow my CIMPLICITY SQL server disappeared from my service manager and i can't even find it in administrative tools/services... i...
Replies
Views
I have seen, how easy is to make a data table with Cimplicity HMI, and SQL. Just say if you want a data log or an event log, and its everything...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom