ML1400 error 50H !

leonlai

Hello everyone,

I have a dump question,

one of my customer power on and off PLC, everything is ok till oneday they power on and off PLC again and .... fault happen, error code 50H, I got online and ... most of the code has been wiped out, only main rung is there. other rungs are all disappear!

What was wrong ???

Thanks

See picture.

Does the controller have a memory module with an up-to-date program?

Check grounding and make sure all inductive loads have surge protection.

50H.png

it is ML1400 with up-to-date coding in there.
I checked the error code and look at configuration, it wiped out the configuration also (no expansion recognized)and wiped out the code.
I just reload the code.
But just wondering what is the cause.
I'm not the control builder, but I think they all have grounding and surge protection !

When you're out of idea, check your grounds and after a while, you'll be qualified to be hired by Rockwell group!!!

Your best bet is probably a memory module to backup the loaded application and use it if this happend again.