AB IF2OF2 Question

gatfu

I am currently trying to hook up a 4-20 valworx actuator to an AB IF2OF2. The Valworx has 3 Pins for control/status. PIN 1 is the common (-). PIN 2 is the 4-20 IN (control). PIN 3 is the 4-20 OUT (status). The IF2OF2 shows the connections as (I out 0) and (Common) for the load control and (IN -0) and (IN +0) for status. That makes for a total of 4 connections to be made to the IF2OF2 however the actuator has only 3 connections. It only has one common out. My question is how do I go about hooking this up? I had planned on connecting PIN 1 to the (common) and Pin 2 to (I out 0). Then connect PIN 3 to (IN +0). Now what do I connect to (IN -0)? since they are sharing the same common at the actuator can I just jumper (IN -0) to the (Common) or will i fry it doing so?