FactoryTalk Freezing Up

Wilburcl

The operator screens freeze up and the application has to be closed and restarted for them to start working again. Once restarted, they will work for an hour or so (this varies). The system was originally configured with two monitors and had the same application launched on each monitor. Tried single monitor and new computer. Tried the troubleshoot items posted on the Rockwell forum.

More information, FactoryTalk SE 7.00 is installed, Windows 7 64bit.

Thanks.

+1 For patches.

Also, I'd take a look at the FactoryTalk Diagnostic Log(s). If you open administration console you can enable "Developer" logging which gives more insight. You can have the diagnostic logs log to SQL via ODBC as well.