Problem FB41 PID

rikita

hi , I'm trying to implement PID in step 7 using FB41.the FB41 is implemented in OB35. I know how to set parameters of PID also I know the inputs type, outputs type . the problem I get always max value at the output of the FB41 I dn't know why !
knowing that I set Kp=2 , Ti= 2s , Td= 500ms
taking SP = 2 and PV=1 I get at the output max value (LMN_PER=27648) where is the problem :(

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm learning about FB41 and I have the following issue As you know, FB41 PID block has both manual mode and automatic mode. The first one is...
Replies
Views
I'm using FB41 in a current projrct to control a Steam Pressure loop. During testing everything seem to be working fine until suddenly the output...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having a challenge installing a new drive ACS355-03E-44A0-4 as it keeps on displaying Fault code F00018 even when the load is not...
Replies
Views
I have an issue on my vessel, we have water tight door system created in China, company is no longer operating. We have 7 doors each with their...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Simple as simple can be, I don't understand what's happening. I'm toggling he OSR on, GX_LUB_PUMP1_LEAD should switch. It doesn't. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom