FactoryTalk View SE Disable switch to other applications

BPyles

Hello,
I have a FactoryTalk View SE v7.0 application which i have currently running with 'Disable switch to other appications' so that the operators cannot access Windows OS. I have a shutdown button that is protected by security (maintenance level). It closes using DisplayClientClose which then the maintenance guy can run the regular windows but then has to start up the application again.

Any thoughts on how i could just enable/disable switch to other applications through a macro, VB or Button Action? that way the maintenance guy doesnt have to start it back up each time? Also they could troubleshoot with the application running in the background while accessing windows

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm working on a project in FactoryTalk View Studion 8.1. One of my tags comes from a source that occasionally spits out bad data, which...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to remove tab focus from certain buttons? In other words I never want a button to receive focus. The only way I want a button to...
Replies
Views
Hello, We recently upgraded our control server to a newer model. After the transition we are experiencing issues with our trend graphs to where...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wanted to ask is there a way to have a visibility expression use the IP address of the HMI (Dynics, not PV) to show certain elements? The...
Replies
Views
This is admittedly a pretty obscure problem, but maybe someone else has run into it, or at least something similar. For reasons I won't get into...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom