You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old August 4th, 2015, 09:28 AM   #1
Beenlacoshda
United States

PanelView C300 and MicroLogix 1000

Hi everyone! I have been reading forums for some time now and they have been really helpful to me. I am a brand new member here now and have my first question:

I have a PanelView C300 and a MicroLogix 1000. Right now, the application I designed in explorer for the PanelView is just a numeric display and numeric entry. It successfully can read the value that was downloaded to the MicroLogix...ok, perfect. However, for the numeric entry, I have that tag associated with source A in my Add instruction in RS 500. When I run the application and enter a numeric value, the new value is not displayed on the PanelView...

I know some of you are probably like, "duh", but is there a way that when you have the MicroLogix hooked up to the PanelView you can have active logic running? i.e. having the MicroLogix go in run mode so that the two can actively communicate when I input new values? I may have not explained everything very clearly, so I will try answering everyone as best I can.

Hope I can get some help! Thanks!!
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum