mitsubishi melsec medoc

waynews

I run mitsubishi dos melsec medoc software and I have just recieved a floppy disk containing {in dos form} a program which contains two files f207132.pmc and f207150a.gdt how do i load this program into my software package there are no other files on the disk only the two mentioned any ideas thanks

Medoc Files

To open any Medoc Program you will need the following files:-
.PRM
.PRG
.HDR
.MNT
.NAM

I'm not aware of any other extensions.

You can convert a Medoc file to run on GX Developer, but not the other way around.

Regards J

Similar Topics

Hello! First time poster and a big PLC newbie so I am looking for some backup here. I have an old Mitsubishi FX-48MR that lost its program...
Replies
Views
I've worked on one Mitsubishi PLC in the past 40 years. Now, it looks like I get to tackle another one...using GX-WORKS3-C1 software which I...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to work on a Mitsubishi Melsec FX2N-80MR PLC but have no experience with Mitsubishi at all. The hope is to get online to find...
Replies
Views
I have an 80's PLC, Mitsubishi K2NCPU that needs replacing. Is there a software / cable available to upload and print the current PLC program? Thanks
Replies
Views
We received a cell that has a MELSEC Mitsubishi FX 2N-80MR PLC installed. We need to access the PLC program for troubleshooting and additional...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom