1336f frequency drive II problem

lunknowl

hi, I have the 1336f-L4 ac drive and somehow I cannot change/adjust value in program. The input mode alway in status even I plugin the TB3 module. The problem is I cannot modifier/adjust anything under program mode. Please feeback if anyone know the answers, Thanks.

We have 1336 and when we need to make changes to the parameters there is a SW1 that needs to be on C1. Hope that helps.

Similar Topics

Yesterday we had a 1336F pop and we don't have one in stock. We've got another one coming but in the meantime we're exploring the option of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working with an Allen Bradley 1336 Plus ii drive on an air compressor. We added a new pressure controller with a 4-20ma output and is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I had to change old 1336F-brf20-ae-en to new same one. I recorded all parameters and put then into new drive. DeviceNet is not working...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I am new to this forum and have some problems with my PowerFlex755 EENET frequency inverter. I want to do a point to point...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am currently working on a depalletizer for a customer and we are doing a hoist upgrade. This is a SLC500 processor and the drives are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom