1398-DDM-150 Drive/Ultramaster Help

jwhite3615

I have a 1398-DDM-150 Drive that quit working on a press feeder at work, we replaced the drive and i'm trying to connect to it using ultramaster to install the parameters into the new drive but I keep getting "no drives found on node scan" i tried every possible baud rate, parity, and stop bit possibility, I am using a computer with XP on it currently with a working serial port and cable, I have tested the cable using the hyperterminal that came with windows, and also double checked it by using it to go online with a SLC 5/04 CPU, if anyone has any ideas on how to connect to these drives, please help me out, thank you in advance

edit: We have 3 of these drives still running on equipment in the plant, I am unsuccessful at connecting to any of them, so i assume it is something i am doing wrong

Justin

Last edited: