1756-EWEB User Administration Question

FSEIPEL

I have my 1756-EWEB card working great except for one detail. I'm having problems changing the 'Administrator' password. I can log in and add new administrators, but every time I try to edit Administrator, it prompts me for username & password repeatedly. 'The site says: "1756-EWEB". I enter my credentials, but it doesn't accept them. I can't understand this, since just before that, I entered my exact same credentials to get to that page (I can see the user list) AND I can add new admins... I just can't edit or delete existing ones. I tried 2 different browsers.. Same problem regardless of whether I use default 'Administrator' account or the new one I created. No joy.. Other than this I have my custom ReadLogixTag functions working perfectly...